Hubrecht Organoid Technology (HUB) is a fast-growing biotech company, founded on the pioneering work of Prof. Dr. Hans Clevers who discovered methods to grow stem cell-derived human epithelial “mini-organs” (organoids) from tissues of patients with various diseases including cancer and cystic fibrosis. HUB builds comprehensive living Biobanks of well-characterized organoids and develops assays for drug screening and validation. The Organoid Technology enables predictive diagnostics and clinical trial patient stratification.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Assistant Program Manager (32 – 40 hrs)
Scope of position:
The Assistant Program Manager at HUB undertakes a range of project activities such as planning, analysis, reporting and administrative tasks to support the Program Manager in monitoring project performance and to create transparency on resource availability. You play a key role in facilitating executive and strategic decisions to upper management, with a complete overview on HUB Project Portfolio.
As Assistant Project Manager, you contribute to the development and implementation of project management standards, tools and procedures, working together with the project leaders to ensure effective project delivery through Project Management best practices.
You support the Program Manager in the following activities:
- Providing guidance and support to the project leaders to ensure that all project activities are managed and respect the guidelines,
- Consolidate all individual project status updates and develop portfolio status updates,
- Functional ownership of the Project Management & planning tool,
- Manage the resource Demand & Capacity. Prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key players,
- Monitoring the hour registration in AFAS, training of new employees on AFAS and generation of resource allocation reports from AFAS,
- Maintain and improve the set of processes and tools supporting all Project Management activities.
- Suitable candidates have a Master in (Life) Sciences and at least two years in a Project Management (supporting) role,
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other MS applications (Word, Powerpoint),
- Excellent analytical skills with eye for detail,
- Working experience with project planning tools is a pre,
- Fluency in corporate English language,
- Experience with AFAS software and Project module in particular is a strong advantage.
Excellent communications and collaboration skills round off your profile.
What we offer:
A high paced, professional and international environment.
A positive and energetic team allowing you to make a difference.
Opportunity to grow in this position alongside HUB’s development.
We look forward to receiving your cover letter together with your resume, in English.
Please send it to email@example.com