Join us on May 27 for a virtual mini-symposium with STEMCELL Technologies and HUB.
Stay connected to your colleagues and research by participating in our virtual mini-symposium with our CEO Dr. Robert Vries, our CRO Dr. Sylvia Boj, and STEMCELL`s Associate Director Dr. Ryan Conder.
Hear about the latest applications of epithelial organoid model systems, including their roles in investigating COVID-19, and participate in a live Q&A session with the speakers following the presentations. Please find the registration form here.
8 a.m. PDT | 3 p.m. UTC | 5 p.m. CET
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please register and a link will be sent to you with the recorded version.
- Applications of intestinal organoids in precision medicine diagnostics
- Case Study: The impacts of organoids in cancer and cystic fibrosis
- Applications of organoids as model systems in fundamental research
- Case Study: Development of snake venom gland organoids
- Applications of organoids for studying infectious disease
- Case Study: Organoids and COVID-19