Technician tumor immunology
HUB is currently recruiting for a Technician Tumor Immunology for the Translational Immunology Department. You will join a multicultural and dynamic organization in a challenging and rewarding role. Your abilities and efforts will be amply rewarded with a competitive salary and good benefits.
- You report to the Head of the Department
- You contribute to HUB internal and commercial projects by preparing and executing experiments in the lab following standard operation procedures (SOPs) and Lab Manuals (LMs). Therefore you prioritize activities in line with the projects deadlines and milestones
- You master reporting skills to feedback experiments’ results (both in written as well as verbally) and master presentation skills for (predominantly) internal meetings
- You will be involved in primary tissue handling and the generation of organoids and immune cell cultures
- You will be trained to independently perform immune cell-organoid co-cultures dedicated for evaluating anti-tumor responses. These assays involve readout relying on flow cytometry, ELISA and imaging data. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in any of these technologies
- Bachelor (HLO) or Master degree in the field of Life Sciences, preferably having a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in cell culturing
- Team player, accurate, flexible in working hours. strong communication and organization skills
- Fluency in English
- Proficient in Excel
What we offer:
- A one year contract at HUB, with outlook on a permanent position
- Market based salary per month
- Very attractive benefits including 30,5 leave days plus national holidays (pro rata)
- Pension Plan with 2/3 contribution paid by HUB.
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Please respond before 21st of June 2021 and send your resume and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!