You will support HUB BD and R&D team by structuring the process of generating study design and project proposals through scientific engagement with HUB customers scientists and decision makers. This is an attractive opportunity for someone with sound scientific knowledge and experience in drug discovery and development who enjoys a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Your reporting line is Chief Business Development Officer
- You identify new sales opportunities through scientific engagement with the customers scientists and decision makers providing them scientific guidance in designing their projects and defining how they would benefit from HUB services
- You handle stakeholder management and collaborate with and maintain effective cross-functional working relationships with marketing and sales, BD, R&D, programme management.
- You work closely with HUB R&D team in order to gain insight on new developments, design a project including deliverables, timelines etc. and bridge the gap between customer’s need and HUB services.
- MSc or PhD in biological science
- Approx. 4-8 years’ experience in biotech/pharma (drug development), preferably in R&D including more than 1 year of commercial experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effective communication skills pertaining to scientific and business development
- Able to propose novel ideas based on advanced understanding of the biopharmaceutical industry, customer interaction and service selling
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel
- A fulltime job, but we are open to discuss flexible working as well
- Limited contract
- 30,5 leave days a year based on fulltime job
- Attractive salary between € 4.000 and € 5.000, gross per month based on skills and experience paid in 12 monthly payments plus year-end bonus and holiday allowance
- Other attractive secondary benefits
Working for HUB Organoids Technology means an existing challenge in an international environment with interesting career opportunities. We have a friendly and informal way of working in which you cooperate with dedicated co-workers.
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please send us your resume and cover letter