- You report to the Head of the Department and work in an ambitious and collaborative laboratory team.
- You contribute to HUB internal and commercial projects by preparing and executing experiments in the lab following standard operation procedures (SOPs) and Lab Manuals (LMs).
- You prioritize activities in line with the project deadlines and milestones of commercial service and research projects.
- You master communication skills to report experiments’ results (both in writing and verbally) and master presentation skills for (predominantly) internal meetings.
- You will be involved in primary tissue handling and organoid generation.
- You will be trained to independently perform organoid experiments to assess the patients organoid response to drug treatments in the context of oncology and other genetic and inflammatory diseases. These assays involve read-outs relying on imaging, flowcytometry and/or viability. Additional activities will include PCR and RNA/DNA analysis. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in any of these technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, with a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in biotech.
- Team player, technically accurate, flexible in working hours, strong communication and organization skills.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer
- A one year contract, with the outlook on a permanent position
- Market based salary
- Attractive benefits such as 30,5 leave days plus national holidays (pro rata) and
- Pension Plan with 2/3 contribution paid by HUB.
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Please submit your application including your resume and a cover letter in English.