Project and program manager
Scope of position
You play a key role in facilitating project teams for planning, execution and decisions to deliver it on time, with a given scope and within budget. You work with R&D teams to manage issues, and project scope changes and to mitigate risks. You drive R&D’s success by improved project delivery efficiency. The Project/Program Manager must have practical experience of handling large and complex projects. You are highly organized and very flexible in this role. As Project/Program Manager, you contribute to the development and implementation of project management standards, tools and procedures and you work together with the project teams to ensure effective project delivery through Project Management best practises.
Reports to: Director Operations
- Provide guidance and support to the project teams to ensure that all project activities are managed as per project management process of HUB
- Ability to guide teams with individuals who are part of a cross functional expertise
- Coordinate the cross-functional work required to deliver a project on schedule and within budget
- Facilitate the delivery of a project with a finite start and end date
- Schedule and budget projects being responsible for their successes in a program
- Work with Finance to track the project budget, to escalate budget overrun in time and forecast resources for new project opportunities within a program
- Inside and outside HUB stakeholder management
- Contribute in driving the success of project / program management goals by building appropriate capabilities
- Consolidate all individual project status updates and create a clear program status overview
- Manage the resource demand and capacity in respective programs. Prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all stakeholders
- Monitor the hour registration in AFAS, training of new employees on AFAS and generation of resource allocation reports from AFAS
- Maintain and improve the set of processes and tools supporting all Project Management Activities
He or she must have strong practical experience in project management gained through leading large and complex projects. The following skills are required in this position:
- Good knowledge and handling of projects in the field of life sciences, healthcare or biotechnology
- Experience in project and program management methodology and techniques
- Good understanding of the wider objectives of program aligned with projects
- Ability to work positively with a wide range of individuals involved in projects
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocations procedures
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve challenges,
- Willingness and desire to work in a fast growing organization
- Suitable candidates have a Master in (Life) Science and at least three to four years’ experience in a Project / Program Management role,
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other MS applications (Word, PowerPoint),
- Excellent analytical skills with eye for detail,
- Working experience with IT project planning tools,
- Fluency in the English language, The position requires the ability to communicate daily through oral and written communications,
- Experience with AFAS software and the Project module in particular is a must,
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills round off your profile.
What we offer:
- Genuinely meaningful work as part of a company with unwavering commitment to apply Organoid Technology globally for the benefit of the patients,
- Generous annual leave of 30,5 days plus national holidays,
- Pension Plan with 2/3 contribution paid by HUB,
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours,
- International work environment in a multi-cultural team.
Please send us your cover letter and resume, in English.
We look forward to hearing from you!