Corporate head of oncology I
- You will lead the HUB Department involved in oncological preclinical drug screening and development projects for our clients.
- You are involved in the scientific and technical conception of projects suggested by Business Development and Sales Department assigned to your department and responsible to ensure their execution by your team members.
- You are responsible for multiple projects, managing timelines, resources, and budgets for several projects at once and reporting on progress & deliverables.
- You are responsible in managing employees from the lab team, in terms of skills and knowledge, including overseeing data generation and reporting.
- You will serve as the main point of contact for different internal and external stakeholders.
- You will contribute to the development of HUB strategic goals for achieving them.
- PhD on life sciences,
- 2+ years of experience in biotech or pharmacy,
- Demonstrable experience with Project Management processes (PMI, PMP, GANTT charts, risk management, etc) and have experience with clinical quality guidelines (ICH, GCP),
- Excellent communication in English is a must,
- Analytical, pragmatic, clear communication, direct and flexible.
- Limited contract of one year at HUB, with outlook on a permanent position
- Salary: € 4.750 - € 6.600 gross per month
- Attractive secondary benefits.
Are you interested and find yourself as a good fit for this profile? If so, we invite you to send resume and covering letter before 27 June 2021.
HUB is an innovative research and service oriented international company. Hubrecht Organoid Technology (HUB) was founded by the Hubrecht Institute, the University Medical Center Utrecht, and the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW) to refine organoid development and foster organoid adoption globally. HUB Organoid Technology represents a paradigm-shift that bridges the gap between the lab and the clinic and effectively brings “patients in the lab” for drug discovery and development, preclinical patient stratification, predictive biomarker discovery, personalized medicine, clinical trials, regenerative medicine, and companion diagnostics applications.